Friday, July 16, 2021

PETRONAS DAGANGAN BERHAD AWARDS NEARLY RM1 MILLION WORTH OF PRIZES TO OVER 350 LUCKY WINNERS

Unexpected Joy Amidst Challenging Times

KUALA LUMPUR, July 16 (Bernama) --
PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad (PDB) recently awarded close to RM1 million worth of prizes to over 350 lucky winners of its nationwide PETRONAS Primax 97 with Pro-Race Fuel Contest, including a brand-new condominium and a luxury car.

Azfar Abdul Aziz emerged as the grand prize winner of a unit at Verdi Eco-dominium worth almost RM600,000, courtesy of UEM Sunrise Berhad, while first prize winner Ooi Kin Shun won himself a brand-new Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 AMG Line worth close to RM300,000.

Commenting on his win, Azfar, an IT Consultant, said, “My job has me travelling a lot to meet clients and site visits. Hence, I am very particular with the fuel I use as I want to have a comfortable driving experience. The new PETRONAS Primax 97 with Pro-Race is exactly what I needed as I could feel the difference in response and it also gives me more mileage. When PETRONAS came up with the fuel contest, I thought this could be my chance to also win something because I refuel frequently and I’m a Setel user.”

PETRONAS DAGANGAN BERHAD AWARDS NEARLY RM1 MILLION WORTH OF PRIZES TO OVER 350 LUCKY WINNERS

No comments:

Post a Comment